On Tue, Feb 26, 2019 at 10:26 PM wrote: > > On 2019-02-26 10:13, Ben Cooksley wrote: > > > No decision has been made, that's what this thread is about. > > I may have my personal views on what may be best, but that's all they > > are - my views. > > I might be one of the few KDE contributors who actively likes > phabricator, but I'm all for migrating. I've had a number of questions, > but those have all been answered satisfactorily. > > * can new contributors without push access to the main repos still > submit patches: yes > * is our phabricator history safe: yes > * I've seen one workboard per project, that's not ideal, otoh, the Krita > community early on went overboard with workboards, so we can make do > with that > * it's possible to add images to issues, so the lack of mockups isn't > that important -- we organized our mockups per task in any case > > I'm still not happy with how issue tracking and project management are > conflated, but I guess I can live with that, as long as we keep bugzilla > for user bug reports. At this time we do most definitely plan to keep Bugzilla for user bug reports. > > We discussed this topic at yesterday's weekly Krita meeting, and > everyone agreed that we are in favor of moving to gitlab. > > Boudewijn Cheers, Ben