List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Gitlab Evaluation & Migration
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2019-02-25 13:37:58

On zaterdag 23 februari 2019 12:08:05 CET Boudewijn Rempt wrote:

> * Is there anything we can have that can replace tasks and workboards? We usually \
> have some very long-running tasks that get a lot of sub-tasks and that basically \
> document our development process. One thing I've learned with Phabricator is that \
> project planning and issue tracking have nothing to do with each other.

Another thing here: what would be a good way to keep the really valuable information \
we've put in our tasks available? We have been tracking some big projects in phab's \
task system, and that information would be really hard to lose, but it would also \
rather suck to have to convert that manually to wiki pages or whatever...

--
https://www.krita.org