List:       kde-devel
Subject:    [FEATURE REQUEST] macos-like suspend to disk when the battery runs out for laptops
From:       fred thompson <fredthompsonlml () gmail ! com>
Date:       2018-02-26 9:09:13

on a laptop running macos, when the battery is low and when the laptop is
about to power off, mac osx automatically suspends the ram on to the hard
drive, and when the next time the device boots, it restores the last state
it has saved.

I would like this implemented in kde5, it would be as easy as adding a
function from the suspend libraries to the battery dying event

sorry if this msg is a little hard to understand, I'm on meds =(

thank you

FJT