List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Requiem for Pure C++ plasmoid, and QML plugin... again :S
From:       Harald Sitter <sitter () kde ! org>
Date:       2017-05-14 20:48:10

You may wish to note that plasma-devel is a more on-point mailing list
for plasma widget questions. Also, you can model xml using qml
exclusively [0]. Should you opt not to, what you need to do is write
one plugin, not two. If you want to go the custom plugin route have a
look at [1] for example. Cleaning up your cmake files likely would
help you find why you are having linker errors.

Also, from a quick glance, it appears that you want to launch URLs for
which there is also a builtin [2], you really need no launcher class.

[0] http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qml-qtquick-xmllistmodel-xmllistmodel.html
[1] https://cgit.kde.org/plasma-packagekit.git/tree/
[2] http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qml-qtqml-qt.html#openUrlExternally-method