List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Next Gen CI Will Be Moving to Production Shortly: Upcoming Changes
From:       Ben Cooksley <bcooksley () kde ! org>
Date:       2017-05-12 10:57:58

Hi all,

I've now added the following to the Extragear product as requested:

- Skrooge
- Simon
- KMyMoney & Alkimia
- Krusader

For Zanshin we have a slight hitch: it's in Playground. It's been
around for a while now so can it please transit through KDE Review
into Extragear? (More of a policy thing than anything else - we
shouldn't be releasing stuff directly from Playground)

Thanks,
Ben