List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Scrap Baloo Thread Feedback
From:       Ömer Fadıl USTA <omerusta () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-10-07 17:17:30

Each project might have its own list and those lists have a hook for
its content to make a copy to
kde-frameworks list so if anyone want to watch all framework project
related mails s/he can watch all of them in
one place and if a person  want to follow just one project s/he can
just be part of related project's list
Ex: Baloo might have a list like baloo-devel and all mails goes to
this list can be copied to kde-framworks list
so it will solve all related problems.(Also we can add a tag for each
list name ( [Baloo] for example for Baloo-dev list )
so in kde-frameworks might be more understandable content

=C3=96mer Fad=C4=B1l Usta
about.me/omerusta