List:       kde-devel
Subject:    On the state of GNU Emacs KDE scripts
From:       Akarsh Simha <akarshsimha () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-09-10 22:48:56

Hello

I use GNU Emacs for development (no flames, please, I know it's
tempting) and I'm wondering what is the status of the kde-emacs
scripts in kdesdk. Are they compatible with modern versions of CEDET,
or is there a better version somewhere that I don't know about? Can
anyone share their expertise on using Emacs for kde development?

Thanks

Regards
Akarsh