List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KF5 Kolourpaint
From:       Jeremy Whiting <jpwhiting () kde ! org>
Date:       2016-07-13 18:02:51

Which seems to be waiting on me. I have written rules for qimagblitz
to migrate it from svn to git, but when I try using them
svn-all-fast-export crashes. I probably put something wrong in the
rules that's causing this, but can't seem to see what it is. I'll poke
Nicolas to see if he can take a look and find my mistake. Once
qimageblitz is in git we can release a Qt5 version of it and then
Kolourpaint's kf5 branch can be merged to master.

Sorry for the holdup, I just need to kick myself and get this done.

Jeremy