List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Doxygen: Snippets examples
From:       Olivier Churlaud <olivier () churlaud ! com>
Date:       2016-06-15 21:28:05

Hi,

I was speaking with the plasma people the other day and they told that
missed a way to keep tutorials and examples in the documentation up to
date. Since they didn't know that, I guess it can be useful for others.

I updated the corresponding page [1]. With the  \snippet command, you
can refer to code which is in compilable examples (normally in /example).

This allow every API to be nicely documented, and to provide
step-by-step*tutorials*! And the awesome part is that these tutorial
will stay *up-to-date*!

That's all,

Olivier

[1]
https://community.kde.org/Guidelines_and_HOWTOs/API_Documentation#Code_Examples_in_APIDOX

--
Olivier CHURLAUD
Engineer Student at Ecole Centrale de Lyon