List:       kde-devel
Subject:    New location for Git commit template?
From:       Thomas Pfeiffer <thomas.pfeiffer () kde ! org>
Date:       2016-04-22 12:15:58

Hi everyone,
I'm currently going through our documentation for developers, and I've found
that the "Commit template" section of the wiki page about Git configuration [1]
tells the reader "It is recommended to use the kdelibs template as your
default."
While having a commit template certainly makes sense, getting it from kdelibs
probably doesn't make much sense anymore nowadays.
So, where should we put one now? Or is there already one someplace else?
Cheers,
Thomas