On Thu, Apr 21, 2016 at 3:05 AM, Ben Cooksley wrote: >>> >>> Also, another -1 from me is because I don't think we should use GitHub >>> more than a mere mirror. >> >> >> It would still remain a mere mirror imho, i.e. strictly read-only. Btw do we >> have some written rule about our github presence somewhere? It seems to me >> that some KDE project uses github as their main development platform. > > Urls to those projects which "appear" to be using Github as their > primary development platform would be appreciated. > I most certainly *always* link to code on github and to the documentation. > Use of Github for anything other than mirror purposes, especially if > it is being pushed as the primary means of making contributions is > strictly prohibited under the Manifesto. Except it isn't. Please point me to where it does. > The projects included above > can expect to hear from Sysadmin and will be requested to provide an > explanation of their activities there to both us and > kde-community@kde.org. > Please provide more info about why this would be required. -- Vishesh Handa