List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Beginner tutorials ported to KF5: questions and finishing touches
From:       Juan Carlos Torres <jucato () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2016-01-28 13:03:36

On Tuesday, January 19, 2016 02:28:29 PM Andreas Cord-Landwehr wrote:
> @Juan: Could you add the states of the tutorial you already started to work
> on? Then we can complete the list of tutorials and should get a better
> overview which tasks are still open and available to pick.

Sorry for the delay again. Got a bit sick. In any case I made a task for each
tutorial and left them in the Backlog. It's my first time using Phabricator and
KDE's instance so I wasn't sure about the policies for new tasks. Technically
though, they should probably already be in Under Review.

--
Regards,

Juan Carlos Torres
Jucato