List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KXMLGui: Tutorial outdated and/or bug in KF5.4?
From:       Juan Carlos Torres <carlosdgtorres () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-01-13 9:15:01

On Monday, January 11, 2016 11:17:11 PM Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> The tutorial port to KF5 is kind of unfinished AFAIR, see the http://
> marc.info/?t=144262776600002&r=1&w=2 thread, Jucato stopped answering my
> emails.

Hi Albert,

I am terribly sorry for this. For some reason I never read the last two
emails. I might have accidentally deleted them at some point (I still delete
mails in this Gmail age ...). But I should have double checked MARC as well.

Things have been crazy busy these past months but if health finally permits, I
will update the tutorials this weekend. I just need to double check that they
work without errors, copy some of the old text over with the necessary
modifications for KF5. I'm still wondering if there should be some footnotes on
the difference between the KDE4 stuff and the newer ones. But those are probably
not as important.

Again, I am really sorry for dropping the ball on this.

--
Regards,

Juan Carlos Torres
Jucato