List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: hiring kde theme developer
From:       Stéphane ancelot <sancelot () numalliance ! com>
Date:       2015-11-10 14:51:21

On 10/11/2015 10:17, Thomas Lübking wrote:
> On Dienstag, 10. November 2015 09:50:16 CEST, Stéphane ancelot wrote:
>
>> * The grey colour will need being changed
> Colors aren't hardcoded, "kcmshell5 colors"
Ok, I gave it a try, we may tune what is needed, but unfortunately. We
found nothing for the panel background color.

>> * scrollbars size should be bigger, since it is dedicated to a
>> touchscreen application
> I suggest to ask hugo or on the VDG group on forum.kde.org to make this
> configurable (general touchscreen concern)
I will do it.... regarding touchscreen I made a bugreport concerning the
dashboard, that does not work with touchscreen. It seems crazy since the
launcher is working fine.

> You may also point him to the virtuality/bespin "hack" to allow
> touch-a-like sliding of QScrollArea viewports ;-)
>
>> * We may need to change the blue icons/scrollbar/sliders color to
>> another one .
> Colors aren't hardcoded, "kcmshell5 colors"

>> * We would need being able to setup our logo inside the bottom panel.
> Plasma themes are *not* controlled by the GUI (in this case, breeze) style.
> A forum post explained to you on how to edit the svgs.

hmmm...please can you remember me this post, because I have not managed
doing it.