List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Phabricator Questions
From:       Matthias Klumpp <matthias () tenstral ! net>
Date:       2015-11-01 21:35:22

> El Sunday 01 November 2015, a les 21:17:03, Ben Cooksley va escriure:
>> On Fri, Oct 30, 2015 at 12:52 AM, Martin Graesslin <mgraesslin@kde.org>
> wrote:

>> > +1 for open by default (if that's possible)
>>
>> Unfortunately Phabricator does not permit you to change the defaults
>> of Panels at this time, at least with the version we are running.
>> Unless i've missed something that is.
>
> Forcing people to log in just to have a peek is indeed not nice, have we asked
> upstream about it?

Actually, Phabricator has very fine-grained permission control. We use
that at Tanglu (http://tracker.tanglu.org).
Just switch the policy.allow-public setting to true, and the use the
Applications panel to limit write access to Phabricator modules to
specific users or groups or project members (or any combination of
those).
Cheers,
    Matthias