List:       kde-guidelines
Subject:    Re: [kde-guidelines] Shift+Delete shortcut for "cut" standard action
From:       Jan_Kundrát <jkt () kde ! org>
Date:       2015-06-04 1:14:18

On Wednesday, 3 June 2015 20:42:32 CEST, Thomas Lübking wrote:
> I assume Jan intended to turn it into
> some delete+expunge for Trojitá.

Nope, this is about Gwenview and an existing bugreport.

Dolphin (you confirmed that), Digikam (I saw that code), Gwenview (I saw
that code), KMail (bugzilla confirms that), Konqueror (just checked) and
Amarok (random googling) all override what happens on Shift+Delete.

Cheers,
Jan

--
Trojitá, a fast Qt IMAP e-mail client -- http://trojita.flaska.net/