List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Journalktl: A new journald log viewer for KDE
From:       Aleix Pol <aleixpol () kde ! org>
Date:       2015-04-15 13:01:56

On Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 2:49 PM, Ragnar Thomsen <rthomsen6@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> I have started development of a log viewer for journald, which I have
> tentatively called Journalktl. Currently, it is pretty basic but shows
> date/time, unit name and log message. It allows for showing journal
> entries based on boot ID, searching in messages and unit names, and
> filtering log messages based on priority.
>
> Journalktl can be found here:
> git://anongit.kde.org/scratch/rthomsen/journalktl.git
>
> Please give it a try, and let me know what you think :)
>
> B.R.
> Ragnar

I just tried it, I got this error... ^^'
kde-devel@oliver:~/playground/journalktl/build (master)$ ./src/journalktl
journalktl(29790)/(kf5.kiconthemes)
KIconLoaderPrivate::initIconThemes: "Theme tree: (Breeze)"
journalktl(29790)/(default) qt_assert: ASSERT: "last >= first" in file
/home/kde-devel/frameworks/qt5/qtbase/src/corelib/itemmodels/qabstractitemmodel.cpp,
line 2603
Aborted (core dumped)

Good luck anyway! Looking forward to better integration with journald.
Aleix