List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: QtQuick: Why is it relevant
From:       Shantanu Tushar Jha <shantanu () kde ! org>
Date:       2015-03-06 3:54:15

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

Adding to what Aleix said, the approach to problems being different might
also lead to confusion and frustration in the beginning if you have used
QWidgets extensively. In such cases, reading the examples (there are loads
of them) is very useful.

--
Shantanu Tushar    (UTC +0530)
http://www.shantanutushar.com