List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Meta Object Complier error while porting
From:       anu mittal <anu22mittal () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-01-29 9:49:42

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I am working on the application Kalzium,the file kalziumglwidget.cpp under
it  includes the  #include "kalziumglwidget.moc" at the end of the code and
cmakefile has set(CMAKE_AUTOMOC TRUE) even after that on building it shows-

fatal error: kalziumglwidget.moc: No such file or directory
 #include "kalziumglwidget.moc"
                               ^

what else do i need to take care of while working with .moc file?How can
this be resolved?