Hello All,

I am rewriting the build documentation on KDE Techbase, and also rewriting/moving pages on KDE Community Wiki. Our new contributors deserve nothing less than full, tested, copy-pasteable instructions to get KDE up and built. Presently we have many outdated documents that explain part of the process.

Can someone please help show me how to build KDE5, holding hands the whole way. I am requesting two things:

> A full YouTube video showing installation of Ubuntu Server 14.04.1 LTS on a virtual machine and every single command necessary to install, build, and run KDE from git

> A full YouTube video showing installation of Kubuntu 14.04 LTS on a virtual machine and every single command necessary to install, build, and run Okular from git

These two cases are the most popular development scenarios. I will rewrite and reorganize ALL documentation with the philosophy: "Here is one thing that absolutely works. If you want to deviate, here are instructions for that too."

I helped write much of the current documentation, and started the KDE Mentor ("Get Involved") program. Please assist me with these two tasks so I can get back to work and improve these.

Thank you,
Will