Hi Albert, > Please test and report any issue you may find to kde-games-devel@kde.org I had test-played kbreakout for KF5 the other day on OSX and reported my findings on KDE-MAC [1]. I have also tried ksudoku and kubrick, but although they built fine eventually there were still issues running the apps. Will let you know about details of that on kde-games-devel by tomorrow. Best regards, Marko [1] http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-mac/2015-January/003189.html >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<