Hi all,

I'm programing in python to use kate part as my main editor component in an IDE project. But I had problems using the api.

I can get an editor with the following code:

class EditorViewBase(QSplitter):
def __init__(self, parent=None):
QSplitter.__init__(self)
self.__editor = KTextEditor.EditorChooser.editor()
self.doc = self.__editor.createDocument(self)
self.edit = self.doc.createView(self)

however, I want to toggle the line-number on, and also fold-mark and bookmarks and get the edit,copy,paste event handler and so on.

I found there's a abstract interface in cpp code: KTextEditor::ConfigInterface,
BUT I don't know how to access the interface in python. I mean I want to
access all the properties with Kate.

Please can anybody help me ?

Thanks very much!

Best Regard,