List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Documentation for KF5
From:       Olivier CHURLAUD <olivier () churlaud ! com>
Date:       2015-01-19 15:40:38

Dear all,

I'm looking for documentation about KF5 projects. I found a lot of
things on techbase.kde.org but it often seems to be old and deprecated
(often the newest chapter is about kde4 and no TODO or whatever about
the future appears concerning kf5).

Is there another resource website? Where should I look to?

Cheers,
Olivier

--
Olivier CHURLAUD
Engineer Student at Ecole Centrale de Lyon