List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Contribute to porting of ktorrent/libktorrent to kf5
From:       Rahul Chowdhury <rahulc93 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-01-06 19:28:34

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

I am Rahul Chowdhury, a final year undergraduate from National Institute of
Technology, Durgapur, India. I am an active KDE developer and have been
hacking on a few KDE apps since the past few months. I did my Season of KDE
2014 on KHangMan with Jeremy Whiting and Heena Mahour as my mentors. (
https://community.kde.org/SoK/Ideas/2014#Project:_Improve.2Frefresh_KHangMan_ui
)

I am very much interested in taking part in Google Summer of Code this
year, and while searching for ideas, porting of ktorrent/libktorrent to
kf5/qt5 seemed interesting enough. So I was wondering if anyone would be
willing me to guide me through the task. If someone decides to volunteer
for it, I shall be highly obliged. :)

Thank You

Rahul Chowdhury
(rahulch in IRC)