List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Awesome project: looking for enthusiast devs !
From:       Jeremy Whiting <jpwhiting () kde ! org>
Date:       2014-12-19 20:24:13

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Olivier,

incubator that can help get your project and your contributors integrated
into the community. If you want to first get more developers helping with
the code itself, posting to this list was a good first step. Another good
idea to help generate interest in the project is to blog about it. If you
like we can add your blog to planet.kde.org so it will get more viewers
also. Let us know what you are interested in and we can probably make
something work. Again welcome.

BR,
Jeremy