List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Awesome project: looking for enthusiast devs !
From:       Olivier CHURLAUD <olivier () churlaud ! com>
Date:       2014-12-19 18:40:23

Hey community !

I'm posting there to ask for help for a project. I'm a regular user of
KDE and I really like the community. When people on qtcenter told me to
write here [1] I tried. And here I am.

The project is a movie organizer. Kind of Amarok, but for movies. All in
C++ (Qt Framework)
You can find it at https://github.com/movie-project/movie-project/

Of course it's not big, not pretty (I began this summer). The guy I'm
coding with has not a lot of time, and I wrote almost all the thing. I
would like to work with more people, who could come with different
(better ?) ideas. Having a mentor could be good too.

The goal was not to have it being part of KDE-apps but to release it for
all plateform.

Please tell me if I'm off-topic, that you're interested and what comes
next ?
If you have any kind of question (how the project evolve, more info on
the project itself) feel free to ask.

Have fun and see you soon !

Cheers,
Olivier

[1]
http://www.qtcentre.org/threads/61149-Movie-Organizer-Looking-for-help-for-huge-and-cool-Qt-Project

--
Olivier CHURLAUD
Engineer Student at Ecole Centrale de Lyon