List:       kde-devel
Subject:    AppData/AppStream progress in KDE
From:       Richard Hughes <hughsient () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-12-19 9:23:29

Hi all,

My name is Richard Hughes, and I'm one of the guys behind the
AppData/AppStream initiative. I've uploaded a page with the current
AppStream metadata status for Fedora 22 -- quite a few KDE
applications are missing easy-to-add things like desktop comments and
keywords and some important apps are missing AppData and HiDPI icons.
It's awesome so many KDE apps are shipping AppData already (61.9%!)
and I'm hugely grateful for that, so we're really polishing things up
now.

The page is here (warning 964k HTML page!), and is updated nightly:
https://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/screenshots/f22/matrix.html

I'd appreciate it if you could have a look there and check your
application is green. If there are any false-positives or missing
applications then please let me know. I'm also happy to answer
questions about AppData files here or in private emails, although most
questions are already covered in this mini-site:
http://people.freedesktop.org/~hughsient/appdata/

Thanks!

Richard