List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kubuntu plasma 5 login error
From:       Loïc Grobol <loic.grobol () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-12-18 10:22:23

On 18 December 2014 at 09:30, Kevin Funk <kfunk@kde.org> wrote:
> On Thursday 18 December 2014 09:15:14 Kevin Funk wrote:
>> On Thursday 18 December 2014 05:12:10 anu mittal wrote:
>> > Okay I will give it a try. Thanks.

I had to do this on several occasions already. The screen is blank,
plasmashell is uo, but shows nothing, yet Krunner and Yakuake are
working. If I kill plasmashell and start it back, everything works
fine. I am on Kubuntu Utopic, using the CI-daily ppa.

I would have reported the bug, but on these test/unstable
configurations I never know if I should report up- or downstream.

Loïc Grobol.