List:       kde-devel
Subject:    kubuntu plasma 5 login error
From:       anu mittal <anu22mittal () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-12-17 18:47:14

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi everyone,
I have been using kubuntu plasma 5 via VMware Workstation 9.0 for porting
an application to kf5,everything was working perfectly but when i tried
logging in kubuntu today via same vmware, after accepting the login
password and loading the system the screen faded and turned blank.
The error message which i got from .xsession-error was:

kded5 : org.kde.powerdevil.backlighthelper.brightnessvaluemax failed
list is empty
lock called

I would like to know if there any solution for it or should i dual boot my
laptops's main memory and try working on kubuntu from there.?
--
Regards,
Anu.