List:       kde-devel
Subject:    help needed for 4.14 release promo
From:       Carl Symons <carlsymons () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-07-31 22:50:16

Hello KDE-devel,

4.14 final release is on August 20th. We want to get the word out as
usual with an announcement and a story on the Dot. The work that you do
is the foundation for the KDE Community. Please help us support you.

We usually feature new and improved stuff. The Promo team needs content
in order to do that with the August 20th release. There is not much
information on techbase
(https://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.14_Feature_Plan) and the
latest commit-digest.org issue was published on May 18th.

Would you please provide newsworthy dev items at:
https://notes.kde.org/p/release_4.14_kde-devel_notes

A KDE Identity account is required for login.

Thank you for your help.

Carl