List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Qt5.3.1 ListView delegate Image overlapped
From:       Leslie Zhai <xiangzhai83 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-07-17 3:43:48

Hi Qt developers,

My QML code shown as below:

ListView {
     model: xmlModel
     anchors.fill: parent
     delegate: Item {
         width: 340; height: 95

         Image { source: "../images/3index-content-bg.png" }
}

I use XmlListModel to parse a XML such as
http://planet.qt-project.org/rss20.xml

Then I use delegate Image to render the Item`s background, if scroll the
listview up/downwards very quickly, when stop, the Item`s background
Images overlapped just like
http://leetcode.cn/drupal/sites/default/files/listview-buggy.png

My Linux box: Linux archlinux 3.15.2-1-ARCH #1 SMP PREEMPT Fri Jun 27
07:41:19 CEST 2014 x86_64 GNU/Linux
My WM is KF5/KWin(kwin_x11) git repos
My Graphic Card: 00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation
Mobile 4 Series Chipset Integrated Graphics Controller (rev 07)
My xf86-video-intel-2.99.912-1.x86_64              X.org Intel
i810/i830/i915/945G/G965+ video drivers
My mesa-10.2.2-1.x86_64                            an open-source
implementation of the OpenGL specification

Please someone give me some advice, thanks a lot!

PS: if scroll the listview very slowly, then it is ok, but I can not ask
customers to scroll it slowly ;P

--
Regards
Leslie Zhai <xiang.zhai@i-soft.com.cn>