List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-factory-mozilla] Re: KDE + Firefox integration: restart?
From:       grantksupport () operamail ! com
Date:       2014-07-08 16:16:46

Hi,

On Tue, Jul 8, 2014, at 09:10 AM, Kevin Krammer wrote:
> > Would that by chance be the 'xdg-tools file dialog' as used by Google Chrome
> > already,
> >
> > Use KDE file dialogs
> > https://sublimetext.userecho.com/topic/152179-use-kde-file-dialogs/
>
> No, kdialog usage is indeed KDE tools specific.

Ok.

I'm understanding enough to know that this is a pretty important idea.

I'm confused/ignorant enough about the tech atm as to know what, specifically, to \
suggest or recommend.

That said, could *you* spare a moment to share your knowledgeable \
comments/recommendations about this @ this 'consolidating' thread

	"Firefox + KDE integration: Getting FF to use Dolphin reliably. 12+ years and \
counting."  https://mail.mozilla.org/pipermail/firefox-dev/2014-July/001940.html

?

Your creds, "KDE developer, xdg-utils developer, KDE user support, developer \
mentoring", play much better than mine, "Just a user, here ..."

And, it might well result in getting on track with a broader, more-modern solution!

Thanks!