List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KInfoCenter Maintainer
From:       David Hubner <hubnerd () hubnerd ! com>
Date:       2014-07-02 20:49:50

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi,

Due to having no time this past 7 months and that does not seem to be looking
to change. I am going to have to give up being the maintainer of KInfoCenter,
not that I have been around much anyway.

I am still going to try working on KDE as much as possible, fixing bugs etc
etc, but I have no time any more to give KInfoCenter the love it needs.

Thank you for all the help you have given me in maintaining KInfoCenter it was
great and hopefully one day when life is less chaotic I can spend more time
with KDE.

If someone wishes to take over being the maintainer of KInfoCenter, please do
so.

Thanks
--
David Hubner