List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Overlay Icons in KDE using Qt/C++
From:       Rahul <ragavendrarahul () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-07-02 9:30:46

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

I'm working on a project which requires the icons of the filesystem to be
overlaid with some symbols. This is similar to how the icons are overlaid
by Tortoise SVN on any modification to the watch directory/file.

The application is being developed in Qt/C++. So in addition to the
application, the icon overlay feature is to be implemented. To achieve this
how do I access KDE APIs ? How do I include the required library ? Kindly
help me with this.

Thank you.

Regards,
Rahul