Hi guys, There seems to be more than one place in KDE SC where some kind of bug reporting is offered. 1. You can log in to bugs.kde.org and click "File a Bug". 2. If an application crashes, Dr Konqi runs and takes you through a crash-reporting dialog, which then posts a report to BKO. 3. You can use menu Help->Report Bug=85 which summons up a browser, connects to BKO and continues essentially as in 1. 4. If browsing is unavailable, Help->Report Bug=85 has an alternative dialo= g. The source code for 2. is in kde/kde-runtime/drkonqi and for 3. and 4. it is in kde/kdelibs/kdeui/dialogs/kbugreport.*. Also Dr Konqi uses a module called bugzillalib and there seems to be another bugzillalib in Plasma. Are there plans to rationalise and unify bug reporting in KF 5? I am trying to debug KDE 4 bug-reporting on Apple OS X and at present, only item 1. above is working. Item 2. should work, but it offers only Konqueror as a browser and Konqueror is not working too well on Apple OS X. I am asking because I am wondering where to concentrate my efforts Will more of the network part of bug-reporting be handled by Qt 5 in future KDE software? For example, the Dr Konqi dialog has some links to things, using Qt's Rich Text Format, such as a link to create an account on BKO. If I click on one of those links, I go straight to a page of BKO, using the browser I have chosen to use in Apple OS X (in my case Firefox) - no need to configure it in KDE, even if I could get that to work in Apple OS X. I guess Qt4-Mac is able to ask Apple OS X what browser I use and connect to it in a portable way. Ideas anyone? Cheers, Ian W. >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscrib= e <<