Hi,

As I was going through [1] I would be glad to apply for KDE e.V. membership and continue contributing to KDE . Would the members whom I have worked with would like to suggest and vote for the same :) .

Regarding my contribution, I have been involved with KDE since two years from now as a season of kde 2012 student where I got to work with pairs , then as a google summer of code 2013 student under Plasma team and then as a google code in mentor for kde where I provided tasks for students .Meanwhile I also resolved a few bugs in plasma media center and calendar . :)
Here is the blog link [2]

PS: Apology for resending, blame the touch technology :p

[1]http://ev.kde.org/getinvolved/members.php
[2] www.heenamahour.blogspot.in/

--
-Heena