List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Where is org.packagekit to qmlRegisterType?
From:       Leslie Zhai <xiangzhai83 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-06-16 2:16:59

Hi Daniel,

I enjoy 2014 World Cup last weekend, but I am in UTC+8 timezone, so I am
too tired at present, be short of sleeeeeep, sorry for replying your
email late :P

1. Let`s be a ONE team, such as razor-qt && lxqt, I do not like make the
SAME wheel time && time again, so it might be pretty cool that QJade &&
Apper goes to ONLY ONE Apper
https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/sysadmin/apper/repository

2. Cutelyst
http://dantti.wordpress.com/2014/02/11/cutelyst-the-qtc-web-framework-just-got-its-first-version-released/ \
 is pretty cool, and I do not like script language neither, I hate PHP,
Python ... sort of script language, even if it is MODEN, but tooooooo slow!

3. QJade proved that QtQuick2 QML is just OK, and it is able to registe
the C++ type in the QML system by qmlRegisterType
https://github.com/AOSC-Dev/QJade

4. AppStream http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Distributions/AppStream/ is
not enough to support Social Network Service AppStore, so if we wanna
develop an Apple AppStore alike stuff, it is better to develop full
featured web backends based on Cutelyst ;)

Hope to see your reply ;)

Regards,
Leslie Zhai <xiang.zhai@i-soft.com.cn>