List:       kde-devel
Subject:    StatusNotifier stand-alone implementation (help)
From:       Damian Ivanov <damianatorrpm () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-06-12 6:32:20

Hi,

I want to implement the StatusNotifier in qml for that I use
nemomobile dbus qml plugin
https://github.com/nemomobile/nemo-qml-plugin-dbus/

It is all working except the toolTip (maybe you know what it should
look like) see example below
The item id is hardcoded for the example.
    DBusInterface {id:dbusInterface;
        destination: "org.kde.StatusNotifierItem-28035-1"
        path: "/StatusNotifierItem"
       iface: "org.kde.StatusNotifierItem"
        signalsEnabled: true
}

dbusInterface.getProperty("IconName") or getProperty for Id or title etc works.
I'm having issue with the format for the ToolTip
console.log(dbusInterface.getProperty("ToolTip")) results in

qml: QVariant(QDBusArgument)

Many thanks in advance!
Damian