List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Add precise enable/disable option for baloo.
From:       Thom Castermans <thom.castermans () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-05-02 8:49:14

Hi Sajeeb,

I assume that you subscribed to this mailing list quite recently or did not
follow it for a while. This exact topic was discussed [1] a short while ago on
this list already. It was a quite... heavy discussion now and then, but I
think everybody sort of agreed with each other in the end. In the meantime, an
alternate KCM module for configuring Baloo is being developed [2], which does
feature such a setting I believe. You should be able to use that one without
much hassle. Hope it helps.

Cheers,
Thom

  [1]: http://osdir.com/ml/kde-devel/2014-04/msg00103.html