List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-community] KDE applications 4.14 LTS or 4.15?
From:       Roney Gomes <roney477 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-04-26 15:20:24

Em sáb 26 abr 2014, às 14:05:47, Andreas Cord-Landwehr escreveu:
> With that in mind it is probably a very individual decision for every
> application, by judging where the main  benefit for the appliciation is:
> early porting to new techniques like QtQuick2 or working on (existing/new)
> features.

Agreed.

KBounce, for instance, is between both ways. Currently I'm developing a new
feature for it and wouldn't like to stop my work -- free time is rare resource
for me and I don't want to waste the available hours I'm having now. In the
other hand, KDE Games is on GSoC this year and the accepted proposal is aimed
towards porting libkdegames and a few games (including KBounce) to KF5.

So, although there will be a porting effort in the coming months I want to
finish as soon as possible the work I've left pending.

Roney.