List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Right on! was Re: Alternate Baloo KCM Module
From:       Pablo Sanchez <pablo () blueoakdb ! com>
Date:       2014-04-23 15:15:38

[ Comments below, in-line ]

On 04/23/2014 11:08 AM, Ignacio Serantes wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Tested and fits exactly my requirements :).

Hi everyone,

While things got a bit heated, I'm glad in the end it appears things
have worked out.  We all make mistakes and ideally, we learn from them
to minimize (and eventually not) repeating.

@Lindsay:  I'm happy you have the skill set to `scratch' your itches as
we all benefit.

@Vishesh:  Thank you for rising above `it' and providing information to
make things happen.  You could have been petty and let Linday struggle
but instead, you provided help.

Cheers,

--
Pablo Sanchez - Blueoak Database Engineering, Inc
Ph:    819.459.1926         Blog:  http://pablo-blog.blueoakdb.com