List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Baloo - [Basic Settings]
From:       Vishesh Handa <me () vhanda ! in>
Date:       2014-04-23 9:44:30

On Wednesday, April 23, 2014 01:59:17 PM Lindsay Mathieson wrote:
> In baloofilerc, Group [Basic Settings], what is the difference between the
> "Enabled" and "Indexing-Enabled" boolean settings?
>
> thanks,

I've created a page over here [1] documenting all the config values. This
should cover all your use cases. Let me know if you want any more info.

The "Enabled" and "Indexing-Enabled" is a relic from the Nepomuk days when you
could switch off the indexing but still have Nepomuk running. In Baloo, only
the "Indexing-Enabled" field is respected.

--
Vishesh Handa

[1] http://community.kde.org/Baloo/Configuration