List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Mailing list tone
From:       Lindsay Mathieson <lindsay.mathieson () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-04-21 22:56:43

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Tue, 22 Apr 2014 10:42:17 AM Ben Cooksley wrote:
> Due to the current tone of this mailing list I have enabled emergency
> moderation for this mailing list.

My apologies for contributing to this, especially the "Arrogant" phrase, it is
unwarranted.

While I have said it before, I'd like to restate - I do *really* appreciate
the massive reimplementation effort Vishesh has put into baloo, for both file
and email. Its largely delivered the promises of nepomuk - we have usable fast
desktop and email search, integrated into KDE. We should start seeing an
ecosystem of apps that use it in new ways emerging.

I definitely think Baloo is an integral & useful part of KDE and will be with
us for the future.

--
Lindsay