List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Plasmoids: X-KDE-PluginInfo-Website=http://plasma.kde.org/ invalid?
From:       Giorgos Tsiapaliokas <giorgos.tsiapaliokas () kde ! org>
Date:       2014-04-19 10:06:12

On Saturday 19 of April 2014 11:29:50 scl wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I lately reworked a plasmoid. As desired in
> the [Plasma/QML Getting started document]
> the file metadata.desktop contains the line
> X-KDE-PluginInfo-Website=http://plasma.kde.org/.

If the plasmoid isn't part of plasma and it is a third party
plasmoid written by you then X-KDE-PluginInfo-Website should
contain a url in which you will provide some information about the
plasmoid. The purpose of that entry is to make it easier for people
to find infromations about a plasmoid.

The metadata.desktop file in the tutorial is just a sample. Some of the
entries in the metadata.desktop file must be changed.

--
Giorgos Tsiapaliokas (terietor)

terietor.org