List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Baloo - no way to index directories off root via UI
From:       Lindsay Mathieson <lindsay.mathieson () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-04-03 10:52:32

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Before I swapped my 1TB boot disk for a SSD I used to have large root
partition with a /data directory contain documents etc

I tested this by manually creating a /data2 directory owned by me with some
sample data.

It is not auto indexed by baloo and there is no way of specifying it via the
UI. If I manually add it by editing baloofilerc, then it works fine.

I presume its not auto added by baloo because its just a root subdir, not a
mount in fstab.

I don't think this will be that unusual a occurrence.
--
Lindsay