List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Trying to use KJSEmbed but facing kjsembed/kjsembed.h: No such file or directory
From:       "Ahmed I. Khalil" <ahmedibrahimkhali () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-04-01 20:48:22

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hello,
I am trying to use KJSEmbed::Engine in a library that I am writing. My
CMakeLists.txt links with the ${KDE4_KJS_LIBS} and also contains
include_directories( ${KDE4_INCLUDES} ).

AFAIK the ${KDE4_INCLUDES} contains all include directories required for
KDE (as stated in FindKDE4Internal.cmake) . But I don't know why the
compiler can't find kjsembed.h file.

Here is the full CMakeLists.txt file :

http://pastebin.kde.org/ppankpyj0

Cheers