List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Is Konqueror still a live project?
From:       Thiago Macieira <thiago () kde ! org>
Date:       2014-03-31 18:39:47

Em seg 31 mar 2014, =E0s 15:13:22, Josh Liberty escreveu:
> I'm not trying to bash anyone, I'm just really wondering about that. Is =

> rekonq good enough for most KDE users (I find that hard to believe)?

Why do you think it's hard to believe?

I use rekonq for almost everything and for my full daily browsing. I use =

Chromium for when I need to be logged into my Google account -- not because=
 of =

any type of support, but simply so I browse the internet *without* being =

logged in. =

Rekonq is also superior to Chromium in high-DPI displays since it does resp=
ect =

the system-wide DPI settings. Chromium doesn't, so it draws everything in v=
ery =

tiny fonts by default.

-- =

      PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
      E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358