List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Systems Settings - Desktop Search
From:       Thomas_Lübking <thomas.luebking () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-03-30 22:15:38

On Sonntag, 30. März 2014 23:46:01 CEST, Pablo Sanchez wrote:
> [ Comments below, in-line ]
>
> On 03/30/2014 05:43 PM, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > I did that twice today already. I am sorry i failed your
> > reading test. Will
> > refrain for further commenting in this thread.
>
> I don't think you should get offended because perhaps there was
> a translation issue but your comments were a bit `barbed' ...

I don't mind being addressed barbed - as long as there's sth. to address.

Sum up:
Vishesh apparently felt insulted, because he thought Lindsay would have implied that \
he could not do it right and I pointed out that to me Lindsay clearly meant that he \
(or anybody) could not know what is "right" to the user in this regard and it's also \
about giving the user the idea of control (because, frankly, w/o reading the code \
you're in nothing like that). She confirmed and stressed that this was not \
questioning Vishesh's skills, Vishesh accepted - item done.

When, in the context of his mass reply, Albert picked a line from my "translation" \
and asked me about the presence of a feature on that, i was frankly under the \
impression that he was merely reacting on keywords and not following the line of a \
discussion that also finished some hours ago.

Cheers,
Thomas