List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Systems Settings - Desktop Search
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2014-03-30 21:45:45

El Dilluns, 31 de mar=E7 de 2014, a les 07:27:38, Lindsay Mathieson va escr=
iure:
> On Sun, 30 Mar 2014 11:19:26 PM Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > > I don't like this automagic stuff.
> > =

> > This is not a very good sentence to be honest. You shouldn't be using a
> > computer at all if you don't like automagic stuff.
> =

> ha ha.
> =

> Automagic refers to software that tries to guess whats best for you. This
> can never be done and just leads to user frustration, especially if you
> have no way of overriding it. =

Which from reading all of the thread I understand you have, it may not be t=
he =

exact way you would like to override stuff but it can be done.

> I expect stuff like this from Apple or
> Microsoft.

He he, do you really think dropping these names makes you win the argument? =

Hint, it doesn't.

Cheers,
  Albert