El Dissabte, 29 de mar=E7 de 2014, a les 21:07:04, Lindsay Mathieson va = escriure: > On Sat, 29 Mar 2014 11:17:45 AM you wrote: > > > - A simple black list will not do. I need a white list - the ability = to > > > specify disjoint folders for indexing, not the other way around. And = I'm > > > sure the majority of people will be the same. > > = > > What makes you say that? > = > The more I think on it, the less useful it is to index the whole machine = by > default. For a start off there is a lot of content that make no sense to > index - config files, scripts, web apps, all the binaries of course. > = > And totally breaks on any machine with multiple user accounts, which is > actually quite common, both for business and home usage. Why would it break on multiple user accounts? Cheers, Albert >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscrib= e <<